To me, my experience in college was like living again my high school experience, but in a more obscure environment. The only changes that I did notice were:
Label: a smart student
and feeling that way.
|Label like a worthless student
and feeling that way
Time and energy to practice
Hardly time to do other
things but homework
|Social||Tormented by my peers|
- Where am I now? In the same column of University, stuck living with my parents fearing the result of my lack of commitment.
- What I need to changed? I think I need to change my negative thoughts about my ability in the science field, the state of my skills, the things I do that keep me for not doing anything to change the things I want to do, to value myself and take action to conquer my dreams.
- How to change it? Trying therapy to have more positive thoughts, to value myself; improving my skills, trying a method of study to manage more productively my time.
Some tips to help me in the future is:
- I will like to have support and encouragement from my boyfriend and family.
- Make new friends. I will like to do this because in college I didn’t have true friends, even worst no female friends.
- Get involved in some organization. I have searched some groups in Meet up, but I haven’t succeed in this yet.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help when I need it most.
☺ Mood: determined.